1. 4 death here in algeria !!! the first one who brought us this is an Italian !!!
  2. In France we follow the way of Italy and Spain...lock down tonight
  3. il parait que vous subirez un confinement totale pour 45 jours ? j'ai lu ça quelques part !
  4. Yes it is...
  5. I think U2 should release this show (Berlin) for TV, for fans to stay at home watching and not go out on the streets.

In my country (Brazil), we have 2 hundred people infecteded. But this number should be bigger. We do not have death until today.
  6. 1 death in Canada. Over 200 cases. Government still not screening at our open borders.
  7. first case detected on February 17 in algeria is an italian. after there were cases from France.
  8. I'm sending positive cyber love to our brothers and sisters in Italy and Spain!
  9. Stay safe everyone

Love you all
  10. I thought you were accusing
  11. It’s refreshing to see China going back to work, if that’s the case the the future for the rest of the world looks a bit better. Hard to turn away from the fact that this virus has now shifted towards Europe and probably the US soon after. World economy is rapidly falling and hopefully it finds a bottom soon because these are very troubling times, haven’t ever had times like these ever.