1. I just stumbled upon this video of Bill Gates talking about a potential pandemic that would cause a health & economic crisis 5 years ago. Creepy.

2. Bill Gates and Viruses. Stop right there.
  3. Dig deeper into Bill Gates. Very strange stuff
  4. I saw this a few days ago. Very odd indeed. He ended up being right on the money!

5. Just found this on Twitter
  6. Bill Gates is very involved with vaccines though. We shall see I guess.
  7. I saw that a couple of days ago as well.

8. Best way to enforce social distancing.
  9. I guess no country had the ideal recipe to deal with this.. I don't live in the US, but I get the feeling that left/right politics and economy were a little more important than this "flu", until recently..

In Holland we are "right wing" led in our coalition, so weren't the quickest either to take action. Right now we are faring the course of upscaling healthcare to max capacity, while trying to minimize economical damage. It seems (luckily) that we will crack but not break over the next 1-2 weeks.

This virus spread differently in every country as well. For example, the south of holland is off way worse than the north. It is believed that 1 infected guy visited the yearly (crowded) carnival in the south, and that's why they're up to their necks. Whereas in Amsterdam the "official numbers" are extremely low, although you only get tested here when admitted to the hospital..