1. I am not accusing you! I am really sorry for the situation you are experiencing !
  2. Extraordinary times.
  3. In Holland: Schools closed until april 6. Bars, restaurants etc closed as wel. Coffeeshop only take away 😁 (after being closed for a day, ‘social’ prohibition. We stil can get on the streets and if you want to work.
    Prime minister said measures like in france and Italy aren’t the way. We need dosed containment. Like other diseases we need to build up our immunesytem but not get to many sick at once for the greater benefit. Hospitals are in code red.
    Total lockdown isn’t the way to beat this (i hope)
  4. "We are at War" just declared 5 times President Macron..."the blackout is this an extinction event we see?"
  5. The UK have now said to avoid pubs, work from home if you can and avoid any social gatherings... but schools remain open. A strange logic.
  6. Wonder if we will hear anything from our outspoken Bono?! It would be nice of them as a band to show/send some message in this difficult times ... I guess it will not happen
  7. Don’t know how to start a topic.

Corona End of the world tracklist topic

1. breathe
    2. Black-out
    3. Until the end of the world
    4. New years day
    Etc
  8. I wonder why UK is acting this way
  9. Here in Portugal the schools are closed from today and for an indefinite time, people at night from their homes applaud doctors, nurses and other employees of the national health service, and the government asks people to stay home and just leave in case of extreme need, purchase of food and medicines. Stay at home and protect yourself. Good luck to all
  10. The corona virus continues to spread in Germany, events are canceled in rows, public life comes to a standstill more and more. In Germany there are currently 13 deaths and more than 5500 confirmed corona infected. Schools, universities and kindergartens are closed until April 19, 2020. Restaurants, bars, pubs are closed too, including public facilities. And more is to be closed, apart from pharmacies, food supermarket and hospital. They want you to stay the most of the time at home. They want to slow down the spread of the virus, it is no longer a question of whether someone gets it, but rather it is slower. So that such conditions do not occur in the days, you no longer have enough intensive medical care and so on. It is a difficult time. I wish you all the best and good health. Stay save!
  11. Originally posted by Pipo:[..]
    Don’t know how to start a topic.

Corona End of the world tracklist topic

1. breathe
    2. Black-out
    3. Until the end of the world
    4. New years day
    Etc
    5.Seconds.