1. Ouch.. Could he be one of the few % that gets seriously ill?
  2. I think he still had mild symptoms but they never went away, soooo 🤷🏻‍♂️
  3. He's in intensive care now, so that's pretty bad.

4. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Hopefully he makes a full recovery. Just shows you that even if you’re not in the vulnerable group the symptoms can be serious.
    Exactly. There's loads of people under 50 on IC here. It is believed that the "load of virus" you catch also influences how ill you seem to get. Guess Boris got a lot of it, you don't wanna wish anyone to get very ill with this, although I'm still hoping Trump will get a mild bout himself..
  5. Probably should be a new topic but....
    I kind of thought U2 would have done more to help us all in the global Coronavirus pandemic by now. Not saying they are obligated which is a different point, but I guess I just figured a month into lockdown and they would have donated some or lots of monies for test kits, respirators, funds for health care workers, etc.....
  6. Originally posted by LostSailor:Probably should be a new topic but....
    I kind of thought U2 would have done more to help us all in the global Coronavirus pandemic by now. Not saying they are obligated which is a different point, but I guess I just figured a month into lockdown and they would have donated some or lots of monies for test kits, respirators, funds for health care workers, etc.....
    Probably have and you just don’t know about it because they don’t go bragging about it.
  7. And have done so in secret since the mid 80s I've read.. I think the guys like a comfortable life, but aren't interested in wealth specifically. They might do a lot (and I think they do) that we don't hear about, and they don't want to talk about...
  8. It is super weird they aren’t in that livestream concert thing with Lady Gaga. You have all the usual suspects playing in it and U2 seemed to fit the bill perfectly well. But honestly anytime U2 or Bono does anything good in the news people just shit on them so if they are helping I’m glad it isn’t in the news.
  9. U2 should just release a shelved album. Bet They have a shit load of material to put on spotify... 🙃
  10. Originally posted by guykirk9:It is super weird they aren’t in that livestream concert thing with Lady Gaga. You have all the usual suspects playing in it and U2 seemed to fit the bill perfectly well. But honestly anytime U2 or Bono does anything good in the news people just shit on them so if they are helping I’m glad it isn’t in the news.
    Yeah well it would only be Bono. U2 aren’t going to get together anytime soon.