1. Originally posted by Pipo:[..]

The part about Soros and race war is just bullshit. Get yourself together with your conspiracy bullshit. Are you seriously believing the altright crap? Just ignorance and stupid. Maybe you should check your crap better! For fuck sake
    Let me guess, this kind of talk is ok here?
  2. Haha I guess so. I keep it civil though and try to keep my tongue under lock. At the end of the day I’m just showing some ideas that are out there, I didn’t come up with them. I believe there is a polite way to get your ideas across.
  3. Look up “Fall of the cabal” it’s a documentary from a lady in the Netherlands.
  4. Back to topic: For those of you wondering "what about Sweden? They didn't reinforce any social distance or closed businesses!"
    Well, they're doing as bad as one may expect. They have the worst death rate per million people.

5. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:Back to topic: For those of you wondering "what about Sweden? They didn't reinforce any social distance or closed businesses!"
    Well, they're doing as bad as one may expect. They have the worst death rate per million people.

[image]
    Unsurprisingly followed by the UK in second....
  6. We're seeing the "Who's who?" of crappy governments. Sadly, my home country (Mexico) is just as bad as the rest.
  7. Where’s China?
  8. New Zealand had its last case of confirmed community transmission on April 29 and are looking to declare Covid-19 eliminated on June 15, being 28 days after the person came out of isolation. Be encouraged by this.
  9. Yes, but every country is underreporting, and China is months ahead from the rest of the world. Even with unreliable figures, as of June 4, China has reduced its mortality rates.