1. Just a sore arm! Suprised me. Maybe the second one will be worse. I guess I'll get that in August.
  2. Good to know it’s nothing more than a sore arm.I didn’t even get that.You’ll just get the same again after the 2nd hopefully
  3. Wow, you have to wait 6 weeks/2 months for the 2nd dose in Europe? Here is 3 weeks.
    I only had a very mild headache after the 2nd dose. Took a Tylenol and it was gone after a quick nap. Don't be afraid.
  4. Originally posted by cesar_garza01:[..]
    Wow, you have to wait 6 weeks/2 months for the 2nd dose in Europe? Here is 3 weeks.
    I only had a very mild headache after the 2nd dose. Took a Tylenol and it was gone after a quick nap. Don't be afraid.
    Initially it was a second dose within 12 weeks.Yesterday in the UK it was announced the 2nd dose for vulnerable groups & over 50’s will be reduced to 8 weeks,and the roll out accelerated due to the threat of this Indian variant.I had my first dose 8 weeks ago yesterday,so I’m waiting for the clarion call to get my second early next week hopefully.
  5. While Australia has done well to neutralise COVID in the country and be open for majority of the time. We are far behind in our vaccine rollouts. We’re still at the first stage of vaccinating frontline workers and the elderly. Not open to the public just yet. We put all our eggs in the AstraZeneca vaccine, (only over 50 can take it) now we’re trying to supply the Pfizer vaccine.
  6. Got pfizer first dose this week, felt super tired and a little headache. Next day super tired as well, then completely normal. In Panama cases still going up, while we have pfizer, some people are volunteering for AstraZeneca for the proccess to go faster, but that one is 2-3 months for the second dose! Good luck for everyone, stay safe!
  7. Things are really opening up in the US. Lollapalooza and Riot Fest are selling tickets for the autumn. Let's hope it goes well.
  8. Both in Chicago.
  9. I don't think vaccination is solution and you still can catch it or be transferrer. And you will have to get that every year and every year diffetent mutations (like influenza). Covid will be here forever and imunity after vaccine will last one year max.
    But I will probably go for it too (preferably one shot one like Johnsson) just to be able to live normally because I think people without vaccine would be restricted from many actions - which is sad...
    Only solution of vaccine will be that you can be partly immune so if you catch it it would have lighter process...
  10. I really had no symptoms from my 2nd shot, except I was a little bit tired and foggy that night. Went to bed, woke up the next morning feeling completely normal, minus a slightly sore arm.
  11. Well, I’m Brazilian and we already have many things to be depressed about without COVID. But in regards to that, last week the country found out that Pfizer expected to make Brazil a “showcase” of its vaccine and presented the federal government with 3 concrete proposals in August 2020, which meant that, had negotiations gone like they went in other countries, we could have started vaccinating the same week the US and the UK did. Instead, Bolsonaro chose to literally ignore Pfizer for SIX MONTHS while people were dying waiting for a place in ICU. At the same time the government was using public funds to support the use of “treatments” that have no scientific basis. The result is we are nearing 500.000 deaths and less than 15% of the population is fully vaccinated. Being 25 and (mostly) healthy, I don’t expect to get a shot for at least 10 months. It’s kinda painful seeing normal countries who are not run by literal psycopaths being able to slowly open things up :/
  12. Can’t they drop up Bolsonaro?