1. I hope these are just common side effects and you'll recover soon!

In Poland the infection rate is lowest since summer 2020, all stores, restaurants, cafes, pubs and hotels open (apparently with some limitations but I don't see them in practice), some open-air concerts are allowed. We'll see how it goes like in autumn...
  2. I'm fine thanks I recovered almost fully throughout these past days and I'm not coming to the office and doing "normal life" again, which was very much missed. My girl is having aharder time, her being asthmatic since she was a kid puts her in a more dangerous position and covid has hit her harder than me. She spent a couple of days in hospital last week and she's home now, recovering slowly but surely. We'll overcome this Thanks for caring,. Gary! Glad you got your 2 shots of Astra Zeneca, I hope everything goes great
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    I'm fine thanks I recovered almost fully throughout these past days and I'm not coming to the office and doing "normal life" again, which was very much missed. My girl is having aharder time, her being asthmatic since she was a kid puts her in a more dangerous position and covid has hit her harder than me. She spent a couple of days in hospital last week and she's home now, recovering slowly but surely. We'll overcome this Thanks for caring,. Gary! Glad you got your 2 shots of Astra Zeneca, I hope everything goes great
    Good news brother,glad to hear it.I’m sure your girl will be just fine.Yeah,no worries here just felt tired day after then all good.Listen,look after yourself and your girl too,it’ll be all good in the end.Positive vibes,all the best
  4. Sydney has gone into a 14 day lockdown due to a rapidly spreading outbreak of the delta variant. Life had been feeling fairly normal for the past 5 months so hopefully this is only a little speedbump and we get things back under control quickly.
  5. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Sydney has gone into a 14 day lockdown due to a rapidly spreading outbreak of the delta variant. Life had been feeling fairly normal for the past 5 months so hopefully this is only a little speedbump and we get things back under control quickly.
    I text my mate yesterday,who recently emigrated to Aus last August,living in a place called Bella Vista.Asked him if he was in lockdown,he said no just have to wear masks everywhere.I woke up to a text off him this morning saying they are in lockdown now.
  6. Of course, that meant everyone went out and stripped the shelves bare of toilet paper again
  7. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Sydney has gone into a 14 day lockdown due to a rapidly spreading outbreak of the delta variant. Life had been feeling fairly normal for the past 5 months so hopefully this is only a little speedbump and we get things back under control quickly.
    Sorry mate but being from Victoria and having experienced what we’ve had, the rate of your outbreaks will take a month at least to control.
  8. 🤣🤣 Can’t believe that is still a thing.

9. Msg
    Last Sunday
    Unbelievable