1. Got my first shot the first week of January. Day after the second one I felt like 💩 but I thought it was worth it
  2. What Virus? Is this new?
  3. 39 year old Ohio resident here. I got Moderna #1 on 3/18 and go for #2 on 4/15. Can’t wait!! On the 18th The local health department had a bunch left over at the end of the day and put a notice on Facebook that anybody who wants one can come get them ASAP. So I dropped what I was doing and drove over there still in my dirty work clothes. It was probably about 5 minutes from the time I walked in the door until I had a needle in my arm. Very happy that it worked out that way.

4. Had both of mine. Felt generally fine just a sore arm for a couple of days after

5. Oxford/AstraZeneca has had my girlfriend floored for 2 days
  6. All good here in Aus. Any news on a new U2 album. Will Edge ever take his beanie off? Are they all well? Questions that occupy my thoughts.
  7. Originally posted by podiumboy:39 year old Ohio resident here. I got Moderna #1 on 3/18 and go for #2 on 4/15. Can’t wait!! On the 18th The local health department had a bunch left over at the end of the day and put a notice on Facebook that anybody who wants one can come get them ASAP. So I dropped what I was doing and drove over there still in my dirty work clothes. It was probably about 5 minutes from the time I walked in the door until I had a needle in my arm. Very happy that it worked out that way.
    Lol lucky it goes so fast there. With our incompetent government and their fast distribution I'll get it maybe next year
  8. Nope, just the first one - she's dreading the second one a little now 😂 my dad has had one Pfizer dose and just had a sore arm for a bit
  9. Had my Pfizer shot this morning. Very organized and the staff was great. So far no side effects.
  10. I'm getting mine on Friday