1. Re-did this one yesterday. Garbage - Wild Horses with Bono on vocals. Made different choices and think overall it sounds better, but let me know what you think:

2. It still sounds amazing. What a song, and what a mix <3
  3. I love Paul Oakenfold's Perfecto Mix of Daddy's gonna pay, so as a little sidestep today I tried to "Remix" that Remix. I ripped the whole BBC session of YT and cut out the song. I pushed the Vocals up and did some things to the Bass and the Stereo Image. It's bright and loud, but I like it:

4. I created a new mix for the "duet" version of One with Johnny Cash from the original project. Think this sounds a lot better now:

5. And did the same for the Depeche Mode/U2 - So Cruel mix yesterday. I find that when uploading the highest possible qualilty (32bit Wav in a ProRes iMovie file), the sound changes every few hours during the first 8-24 hours or so. Not sure how long YT takes to encode these kinds of files. So the "One" 1 post above might sound different tomorrow

6. This is a new (and polished) version of the Cash/Bono duet on "One". Made some changes in which lines they sing and pushed the vocals a bit forward (makes Bono sound excellent too )

7. congrats mate...

really love/admire your work
    but you already know that
  8. Haha, thanks (again)

I'm in the middle of learning so that's why I sometimes re-do songs when I figure out how to do things (more) properly .

For this one the challenge was to make Cash loud enough but natural sounding. His voice track also had too much bass to sound natural with the band. I tried it with a lot of treble a couple of days ago, but that sounded way too harsh. And yesterday I found out how to do it (combo of high-pass filter, compression and a hint of treble).. + I like how Bono now comes in at the "well, we hurt eachother... point.
  9. Edit
  10. New Remix

11. Alright, some more blasphemy.. This is Stuck In A Moment featuring Macklemore, Mary Lambert, Ed Sheeran, John Mayer and a bit of Bono and the band of course

12. Quick mix I did yesterday. Was having a few off-days and felt frustrated so I took God Part II (from U2's YT channel) and tried to make it as hard-hitting and aggresive sounding as possible.

Not very subtle but for me it did the trick, can recommend