1. Originally posted by melon51:Working on a few different things at the moment, so I will post a few here. This is Zoo Station with a similar '3D' treatment as UTEOTW.

This only works on headphones (and loud..), but I love the Bass/Drums on this:

[YouTube Video]
    Lovely, loud and clattering as the song should be, nice mix!
  2. Youtube normalizes audio unfortunately, my original mix is around 6Db louder . I'll see if I can find a way to share/host the original files of some of these 3D mixes if anyone's interested.

I re-did my mix of Mercy as well (someone sent me a better quality file):

3. I did a 3D Audio mix of The Fly, this time the whole song (not just guitars). It sounds heavy (but to my ears great):

4. No idea, the person has been posting it on reddit. I believe he’s just focusing on video, not audio, but I’m not 100% sure
  5. Had a first go at Mofo with a similar treatment as the recent AB mixes:

6. A very friendly forum member sent me some mixes that @dan_smee did of NLOTH songs some 6-7 years ago. Stand Up Comedy was the first I checked and liked it, so I had a go and tried this kinda 'bottom-heavy' 3D Audio Remix of that track.

(Dan used only the left channel for most of the song, the right channel only appears during the riff, if I'm correct)

7. Even Better Than The Real Thing with the 3D audio treatment:

8. And had a first go at Bad:

9. New one: