1. Some/most of the songs that are part of this compilation is officially released so we can't approve download links for it, sorry
  2. Really enjoy listening to this and I discovered the LIB of NY too!
  3. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Some/most of the songs that are part of this compilation is officially released so we can't approve download links for it, sorry
    but someone with a link could accidentally sendl it to me! as I have accidentally done several times on this forum!
  4. That would be a very unfortunate accident Just as unfortunate as finding one of the many websites dedicated to extract audio from Youtube videos
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    That would be a very unfortunate accident Just as unfortunate as finding one of the many websites dedicated to extract audio from Youtube videos
    I know how to extract audio from Youtube ! but I want the separate songs! I'm too lazy to do it myself
  6. I wonder which Mofo version it is (I don't think it is Mexico)
  7. It is indeed Mexico, it's the Hasta La Vista, with the original t.v broadcasted version used for the first few notes of the intro. The crowd were too loud on the released version. To make it more seam less going from HMTMKMKM I used the t.v version for the start . Also the ending is from M.T.V awards so it doesn't crash straight into IWF.
  8. Ah OK it's the Hasta La Vista version , Nice job man!
  9. Nice mix. I personally would have liked it more if you had left out the 80's hits and only stuck to the 90's and mixed it a little bit through the years but of course leaving the best opening ever of ZOO TV. With that in mind you could add a few 90's live versions like Numb, Stay, Wanderer, Dirty Day, Discotheque, Wake Up Dead Man etc. which are not in your mix right now, but hey, that's just my opinion.
    Good job
  10. Originally posted by wgjvvenrooij:Nice mix. I personally would have liked it more if you had left out the 80's hits and only stuck to the 90's and mixed it a little bit through the years but of course leaving the best opening ever of ZOO TV. With that in mind you could add a few 90's live versions like Numb, Stay, Wanderer, Dirty Day, Discotheque, Wake Up Dead Man etc. which are not in your mix right now, but hey, that's just my opinion.
    Good job
    I gave this a new listen the past week. Really like the rendition Love is blindness-Hold me, thrill me....-Mofo. Wish to hear it dit real one day....
  11. For likely obvious reasons, I’ve been listening to this (the first 12 songs, anyway) quite a bit lately. This is fantastic and I’m thankful for this. Admittedly, I’ve tried to make something similar but with much less success.
  12. As it's Christmas Day and If anyone's struggling with this terrible covid cough at the moment and would like some special cough, cough medicine sent their way (cough, cough) I might have some in my medicine cabinet. Please excuse me for coughing through this post. Also, If my vaccine hasn't been approved by the scientists on this site then I'll understand if I can't. Cough, cough.