1. Did anyone else see what looks like a leaked unpolished version of the complete Berlin show that appeared and then disappeared from Youtube recently ????
  2. Yeah I watched it a couple times, and then it was gone. I can find a few songs on youtube, but not all of them. I'm not a u2.com subscriber, and I never will be again.

WTF is going on with the release of this Berlin show? Are they going to eventually let people purchase the ability to stream it or something? I will gladly pay for that.
  3. Originally posted by podiumboy:Yeah I watched it a couple times, and then it was gone. I can find a few songs on youtube, but not all of them. I'm not a u2.com subscriber, and I never will be again.

WTF is going on with the release of this Berlin show? Are they going to eventually let people purchase the ability to stream it or something? I will gladly pay for that.
    if you are a U2.com subscriber you can stream it.
  4. --
  5. --
  6. and neither of which i did
  7. You offered up your email with a hint that you could provide download links so yes you did. Thanks for the sharing spirit but we prefer to stay in the white side of things regarding official material, I hope you understand.
  8. ok ya got me! lol
  9. -- spam --
  10. I must have missed this. Was it completely different compared to the official release?