1. Hello. I'm new to this website, and I'd like to talk about old U2 tours. Specifically the early tours, I really like those shows. What are some live favorites from Boy and October?
  2. Por edad y generación de fanáticos de U2, es difícil encontrar testigos de esa época.
    Que hablamos de hace 40 años!!!
  3. Yes, that's true. Hard to believe it was so long ago.
  4. Just been checking out some October tour setlists with it being the 40th anniversary and the idea brought up yesterday about maybe a 40th anniversary release from the tour which seems unlikely now. The 29/11/81 show really sticks out to me. Almost all of Boy played except Shadows and tall trees which is perfect for me as that’s the only song on the album I don’t like. Then from October it’s got 7 songs. No tomorrow but I don’t think there were any October shows with 8 songs or more so you would have to sacrifice other songs to find a show with tomorrow in it. It’s not my favourite album but they definitely omitted the weak points of the album imo with Stranger in a strange land and is that all? not appearing live on this tour or ever at all in fact so that’s good. 11 o’clock also features which is an essential part of early u2. I think the show has every song you could ask for at the time and you could just add to it as a bonus a live version of tomorrow. Scarlet hadn’t really been played live except the bbc session which has already been released.
  5. Tommorow live is a must.