1. Don’t know if this is new or been around for a while, but somebody uploaded an upscale HD version Pro Shot of ZooTV Adelaide show. Nice to see a good quality version of this.

2. i only see 360p...
  3. You’re right I got fooled by the title and was watching it on my phone… so made the quality look better oh well carry on lol
  4. I love ZooTV Sydney (and I was there too) but every time I see another ZooTV concert I wonder why sydney had so many more lights.

I know they need to pump up some lighting for film but the darkness of the stage in the other ZooTV shows makes those video screens look so incredible, particularly in songs like zoo station and the fly.

Personally there's also something in the sound mix that just doesn't win me for Sydney as allowed to this show.
  5. Funny I strongly prefer Sydney, nothing to do with visuals though, I think the performance is much stronger and even though the sound isn’t great for an official release it’s still a lot better than Adelaide imo. Still it’s nice to have some alternative performances for certain songs.
  6. I prefer the guitar sound on Dirty Day in this one compared to Sydney. Might be because he's playing on a strat compared to the Les Paul.
  7. Originally posted by ThomDorke:I prefer the guitar sound on Dirty Day in this one compared to Sydney. Might be because he's playing on a strat compared to the Les Paul.
    Really? The Strat sounds so thin and chimey compared to the LP, I love Edge's Strat sound usually but it didn't fit Dirty Day if you ask me. Also he messed up his solo a bit in Adelaide, and Bono's final guitar bit is brutal, adds absolutely nothing to the song unlike Sydney. I just don't understand why it's considered the "definitive" Dirty Day version, when it's clearly inferior to Sydney and Tokyo imo.
  8. In fairness U2 fans are very spoilt for choice even if they say otherwise I mean there were a few pro shot gigs from Zoo TV knocking around even if some were part of documentaries or TV shows etc you had this ,Sydney, New York, Sweden and various others which surfaced over the years ,there are so many bands that don't have the financial resources to film their own gigs especially at that time when it cost a fortune to do it and most would mainly rely on MTV to show part of their gigs or footage from a festival
  9. A new, improved version is about to be released out by our friends from U2Chile. Sounds and looks great, might be the definitive version of this gig.

The complete show will be available on this same youtube channel on Feb 28th