1992-06-11 - Stockholm
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 7
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Sydney_MIke:Yeah, but airing a bootleg recording (even a damn good one) a week before the official fan club streams the official release of the same tour was always going to be a contest where due deference needs to be given. That said, would've been a better surprise if U2.com said it was going to stream the Stockholm show instead. Most of us have seen, heard and own Sydney
    Maybe Sydney is the reason for the postponement I’d be surprised though. I can’t imagine one would effect the other a week apart. Wouldn’t a show from a different tour have been picked on here instead if that was the case?
  2. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    There’s several shows on YouTube that people could just all watch at the same time or someone could just pick a show that’s available to download on here and play that at the same time. Someone just needs to start a new thread dedicated to it and people can then join in. Doesn’t really need to be streaming.

that's true, but it's also very easy to set up a mixlr stream which has the benefit that you/we are all listening to the same thing at the same time, which gives it more of a 'live event feel'.
  3. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]

that's true, but it's also very easy to set up a mixlr stream which has the benefit that you/we are all listening to the same thing at the same time, which gives it more of a 'live event feel'.
    Well someone could do that and start a thread as well and let people know when to join in. I’m sure the mods on here wouldn’t have a problem with that.
  4. Well if you don't tell, we might stream it anyway tonight on our Mixlr Keep it in the schedule!
  5. Tonight Mixlr has drawn its curtains.
    It's a private show,
    no one else gonna know.
    I want Zoo...
  6. 1 hour
  7. I’m really beginning to question the value for money of this U2.com subscription. The ZooTV Sydney show is already on YouTube and majority of U2 fans have it on dvd/tape anyways. For $40 I can buy 4 concerts on Bruce Springsteen site, and his concerts are generally very good value for money. I am mindful there are lots of IEMs (more recent tours) on this site that may have come indirectly from their inner circle and we benefit from that. It would be a nice treat to get a download/stream (audio only) of tours pre Vertigo even twice a year. I’ll stop dreaming now!
  8. Wait it’s back? Lol
  9. Don't know if I can tune in (I'll try to!) but just in case, I'll drop this here:

10. Are we live in the air tonight ?
  11. Live now

Should be anyway