1. Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet. Does anyone know the locations of the performances are from. I know Bullet is from Denver 11/7/87.
    What about Running, Exit, and MLK? The rest of the performances are certainly from MSG.
  2. Originally posted by salty72:Not sure if this has been discussed on here yet. Does anyone know the locations of the performances are from. I know Bullet is from Denver 11/7/87.
    What about Running, Exit, and MLK? The rest of the performances are certainly from MSG.
    That’s a good spot, I don’t listen to JT era recordings as much only the officially released ‘MSG’ and Paris now so I’d never noticed but that ‘first floor to the first floor’ during bullet is a give away when you listen to the Denver recording. Annoying they’ve done that.
  3. I'm almost certain it was all from MSG sans BTBS
  4. Okay. Then Running, Exit, and MLK must've been edited for the album.
  5. Exit has been edited to cut the mistake from Bono who started the second verse prior to Larry then stopped and started it again after Larry came in.
  6. Wait, so Bullet the blue sky is not from the Madison square garden concert??
  7. No Denver, you can also hear Bono sing colorado during the solo. Sunday bloody Sunday is also heavily edited.
  8. I noticed the part after edges solo on Sunday Bloody Sunday it cuts off what should have been Bono’s usual rant before the end of the song
  9. For cd I understand the edits hit digitally, for iTunes, Amazon Music etc.. I feel like they could have kept it intact. Would have loved to have an official release of Spanish eyes live from 1987
  10. Meant but digitally, not hit lol
  11. Originally posted by Cgmorgan1986:For cd I understand the edits hit digitally, for iTunes, Amazon Music etc.. I feel like they could have kept it intact. Would have loved to have an official release of Spanish eyes live from 1987
    Only ever released live on Edges Picks. Realistically hardly ever played.
  12. That's right. Bono's "Ireland is the place that keeps my feet from getting wet" speech is edited out. BTBS is from Denver. The I went walking out into the Rocky Mountains" part is removed.