1993-11-27 - Sydney
Tour: ZOO TV
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 1
  1. I didn't lock the thread. Someone else did.

And it would still be considered official material.
  2. Can someone suggest a .mp3 tag editor? I have hundreds of orphaned mp3 files.

3. Bass was already insanely groovy in the DVD heard through my home theater system...... If it is improved more then I will become happily mad !!
  4. It's the tone, my friend.. I think you know what I meant
  5. Forgot the smiley I guess, that wasn't a serious proposal.. A 2 hour concert (if you want to suit all the tastes/channels) would take weeks to do well I think
  6. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    Forgot the smiley I guess, that wasn't a serious proposal.. A 2 hour concert (if you want to suit all the tastes/channels) would take weeks to do well I think
    Yeah, ask @hoserama how much time he invests in each of his releases. It's unreal. Obviously working with an existing, kind of "finalized" recording is easier (aka quicker) in the sense that you don't have many IEM & AUD feeds to tinker with, but also harder because of that same reason! People don't realize how much time some tapers put into bringing us the best possible recordings.
  7. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Yeah, ask @hoserama how much time he invests in each of his releases. It's unreal. Obviously working with an existing, kind of "finalized" recording is easier (aka quicker) in the sense that you don't have many IEM & AUD feeds to tinker with, but also harder because of that same reason! People don't realize how much time some tapers put into bringing us the best possible recordings.
    Oh yes I believe that immediately. To make a bare IEM (which was never meant for an audience to hear) into something listenable must be a lot of work. Even more because I can imagine different songs might need different "treatments" so to say
  8. Have never saw this footage before. Getting a paper award while in rehearsal/soundcheck for the first Sydney show without Adam. The band look apprehensive but still manage to joke about it.

Amazed I have never saw this.