1. Would love Twilight and A Day Without Me to make a reappearance.
  2. ADWM is never coming back.
  3. Originally posted by deanallison:I do love the Boy album. Really high quality through out just never been a big fan of shadows and tall trees but the rest of it no less than good often better and then there’s An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart which is sensational. Easily there 2nd best 80’s album behind JT imo.
    I would probably agree with this. Never been a fan of Shadows and Tall Trees but I can appreciate it aptly closes the album.
  4. I would probably need a change of pants for several reasons if I was in an arena and they started ADWM.
  5. I love it when Bono does an outdated vocal styling of one of his songs to breathe new life into an old message.

If the theme becomes topical again l could see him doing it again.
  6. I really feel the band could do justice to the whole album live. It would have been really cool if they did a live stream of them playing the album from start to finish since proper concerts are off the table. Personally despite how great I think the album is the band with where they are now could probably perform it live now better than it ever sounded.
  7. Originally posted by deanallison:I really feel the band could do justice to the whole album live. It would have been really cool if they did a live stream of them playing the album from start to finish since proper concerts are off the table. Personally despite how great I think the album is the band with where they are now could probably perform it live now better than it ever sounded.
    It'd be great, but probably Bono doesn't feel comfortable as a 60 year-old man singing "in the shadow, boy meets man".
  8. That could be he his ‘in character’ performance like Acrobat and Exit. I don’t think he likes performing songs with any sort of dark tone without being in character these days.
  9. I’m playing now the Boy 40th and I have to say that is better than the 2008 version because I think the bass sound has been a bit reduced so that it doesn’t sound gloomy as the 2008 version
    Yes it has lost the dryness of the original issue but it doesn’t sound bad at all
    In general I’m not a huge fan of remastered version s and it’s my opinion and my ears ( amplifier too ) judging
    Goodnight