1. Just noticed a taper on the Boston '01 DVD ;-)

2. oh man, he goes to all that trouble staying still looking through the digital video flap/door not watching it happen right in front of him not shouting nor yelling and keeping as quiet as a mouse and then they go and release it
  3. Originally posted by TheRealEdge:[..]

oh man, he goes to all that trouble staying still looking through the digital video flap/door not watching it happen right in front of him not shouting nor yelling and keeping as quiet as a mouse and then they go and release it
    Stupid taper.
  4. I don't know if they ever announced it that they were filming that night. Cameras were there during every show so that everyone could see them on the video screens. Must've not thought much of it.
  5. It was very clear that the first two Boston shows were filming. There was the infamous tale of U2 crew picking more attractive fans to bump them ahead on the ga line.
  6. Didn’t they also have the house lights on for a lot of the show to make things easier for the cameras but the crowd ended up being shit so they had to go back to darkness the next night?
  7. No, They started all the shows with the lights on (If i remember correct). Like letting know it’s totally different then the previous tours. No big screens, lemons, trabants etc. Just four guys being post ‘90’s U2
  8. Wouldn't be surprised. Everybody I know that was in Boston said the first two shows was average at best. 3rd and 4th shows were much improved.
  9. Originally posted by Pipo:No, They started all the shows with the lights on (If i remember correct). Like letting know it’s totally different then the previous tours. No big screens, lemons, trabants etc. Just four guys being post ‘90’s U2
    I know that. I mean for the rest of the gig they barely dimmed the house lights to aid the filming of the show. I’m sure it featured in an Elevation tour documentary. The brightness of the lights killed the gig so they reverted to dimmer lights in the nights after and the band managed to achieve lift off.