1. Needs some better sound...hmmm...
  2. Do U2Start download these videos for archival reasons incase they get removed?
  3. No. But I upload some of them to our own channel, esp. if they are removed. (there is usually always a backup)
  4. Sounds like a nice project to volunteer for...
  5. I volunteered to help with the bootleg covers project

In an ideal world the 500 plus videos in this collection would all be uploaded on the U2Start YouTube channel. It helps preserve them whilst offering all the video content in one place.
  6. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    I volunteered to help with the bootleg covers project

In an ideal world the 500 plus videos in this collection would all be uploaded on the U2Start YouTube channel. It helps preserve them whilst offering all the video content in one place.
    That reminds me, I need to get around to the next batch
  7. Originally posted by SJKamal:[..]
    I volunteered to help with the bootleg covers project

Yeah but then if they take down our channel we're all screwed
  8. Well actually in an ideal world all these videos would be hosted on U2Starts own servers to stop things like YouTube strikes happening. Obviously this would come with ridiculous running costs and a lot of man hours as well.
  9. Originally posted by SJKamal:Well actually in an ideal world all these videos would be hosted on U2Starts own servers to stop things like YouTube strikes happening. Obviously this would come with ridiculous running costs and a lot of man hours as well.
    Ah ah in our own servers! Yeah sounds like a plan, @remy do you have any winning lottery tickets around?
  10. I have the video for 2001-03-26 Sunrise, FL playing in the background as I work today. I noticed that the audio source we have available is the IEM, but an AUD is also somewhere on the net.

However, on the video, its a multicam project clearly synced to an AUD source. Would it be worth ripping the audio from this video or contacting the video's author to try to track this source down and add to the show page?

https://u2start.com/shows/1182#!video
  11. Originally posted by MattG:I have the video for 2001-03-26 Sunrise, FL playing in the background as I work today. I noticed that the audio source we have available is the IEM, but an AUD is also somewhere on the net.

However, on the video, its a multicam project clearly synced to an AUD source. Would it be worth ripping the audio from this video or contacting the video's author to try to track this source down and add to the show page?

https://u2start.com/shows/1182#!video
    Sorry I can't help with the source the video was taken from U2Torrents
  12. Are you the original YouTube uploader?