1. Sergio!
    I will forgiving that I hadn't from you any reply became
    No worries
    I had picked something and done the Stockholm video in 4K!
    It costed me like more than half a day
    But it was worth and it's on my laptop
    When you have some interest in it, I will give you at PM as while as I can
  2. It’s not full shows, but I’ve got three videos from Manchester #2 2018 and two from Glasgow #1 if anyone is interested?
  3. We only add full or close-to-full recordings to the video pages, but feel free to upload these to Youtube and then share them on the relevant threads (E&I tour hits Manchester and U2ieTour hits Glasgow).

It's a shame they're not from Glasgow2 as that's the best show in human history.
  4. Originally posted by Jimmy93:[..]
    Sergio!
    I will forgiving that I hadn't from you any reply became
    No worries
    I had picked something and done the Stockholm video in 4K!
    It costed me like more than half a day
    But it was worth and it's on my laptop
    When you have some interest in it, I will give you at PM as while as I can
    Hey Jimmy,

Sorry for not responding to your last PM - I've been terribly busy.

Feel free to share your Stockholm 4K recording/remaster in Youtube and then link it in our Zoo TV Stockholm thread so we can all enjoy it to the max.
  5. Originally posted by LikeASong:[..]
    Hey Jimmy,

Sorry for not responding to your last PM - I've been terribly busy.

Feel free to share your Stockholm 4K recording/remaster in Youtube and then link it in our Zoo TV Stockholm thread so we can all enjoy it to the max.
    Wow Sergio! :O
    A very big thank you for your answer!
    No worries
    I understand now that everyone is very busy with his things, it is very acceptable

As for your asking sadly I don't have a YouTube account and I'm very far aware of them, beacuse of personal issues that caused few days after this New Year's Day so when you have some idea how can I share with you this remaster, please let me known and I will upload it in the next days.
  6. Is there an Amateur shot of Las Vegas 1997? Saw it in Nuno's trade list.
  7. Originally posted by Jimmy93:[..]
    Wow Sergio! :O
    A very big thank you for your answer!
    No worries
    I understand now that everyone is very busy with his things, it is very acceptable

As for your asking sadly I don't have a YouTube account and I'm very far aware of them, beacuse of personal issues that caused few days after this New Year's Day so when you have some idea how can I share with you this remaster, please let me known and I will upload it in the next days.
    That's a shame about your lack of YT account... Feel free to upload it to Google Drive or to Dropbox and we'll repost it
  8. It's nowhere to be seen in Achtungbootlegs nor in Justin CDRs Trading Page nor in U2torrents so I tend to believe it doesn't exist.

Feel free to PM Nuno about it though.
  9. Yeah, a big shame, but I had many things learned it about YT.
    I will drop into Dropbox
    After when I was done I will write you a tomorrow or after tomorrow a PM.
    Today I have a relaxing, yesterday was a very-very long day.
    I beforing thank you for your patience
    Have you a good or a better today!
  10. I deleted my multicams for a reason. I actually do not allow someone else uploading them. People did. Not nice you now give them their "success" with my work.
  11. Originally posted by sparko:I deleted my multicams for a reason. I actually do not allow someone else uploading them. People did. Not nice you now give them their "success" with my work.
    I saw back at the time your Two Hearts 2015 multicam.
    You have chosen the right way.
    Btw, I saw that somehow had uploaded as renamed the Glastonbury show to Monaco 5/06/2019, shame on them to pranking that U2 hasn't perfomed at that day and the location.
    What a fooler.

Many of such a foolish uploads gives, as we usualed, just for this an example.
  12. Meanwhile, we've bumped the number of videos to more than 500. Consider it a U2 YouTube index Next week we'll celebrate it with a "video" liveshow!

Videos also made its way to the top menu for easy access.