1. Originally posted by Remy:Thanks Added these and like 8 others that I found in the last week. The total is now 571 videos!

On the other hand, we've lost two due to the closure of a YouTube account:
    * 1989-12-12 - Paris
    * 1992-04-20 - Tacoma

If anyone has either of these videos, let me know
    i did have them but accidently deleted all my videos put them on to download agin if someone puts them upp before no harm done
  2. Yeah that I had to do too for all those vids.

You have Lakeland too?
  3. Tacoma or Lakeland what year for Lakeland
  4. Corrected version
  5. I assume that you're the person that runs that YT-account.

I clearly wrote in the info-files of my Adelaide and London2 recording that "Do NOT share this on YouTube without my permission." and yet you went a head and shared it anyways.. without asking for permission. You also didn't ask for permission to share the horsens-mutlicam and I assume that you didn't spend the time to find and ask the taper for permission.

I can also see that you're the person that shared the "2011 04 08 Sao Paulo Rehearsal"-video without permission, even though the person who shared it on U2Torrents made it clear that you had to ask for permission first. This made the taper drop out for sharing any more videos from Brazil, so thanks a lot for that! (Translate the Portuguese comments on the video and/or check the U2Torrents-chat)

I assume that you don't have permission for the majority of videos(all of them?) to share on the channel.. so why are you doing this? Are you trying to make tapers/uploaders annoyed and stop them from sharing more?

All the tapers/uploaders most likely knows how to share videos on YouTube and if they wanted their recordings on there - they could share it on their own(or at least ask them if they want it on your YouTube-channel!). I know that I could share it on YouTube if I wanted to, but I don't want it on there, I prefer to have people download the actually files. If I wanted it on YouTube, I wouldn't want it some other channel taking all the credit, I would've wanted to share it on my own channel instead.