2011-07-30 - Moncton
Tour: U2 360° Tour
Songs played: 27
Audio recordings: 3
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:And after the show -- it was crazy getting out of there. Mud everywhere. So many people lost shoes walking up the hill. I made it back to the hotel with mine intact, but they had security on the front door making people take them off before they could enter the building...
    No wonder! I’d be fuming if fans came into my hotel caked in mud! Not that I have a hotel.
  2. Thanks all!
  3. Thanks for this video liveshow Remy and crew.

Next maybe the best show of i+e...
    Dublin3?
  4. Loved this .... thank you all !!!!
  5. Mud mud mud now and traffic!
  6. It will be hard to top this, it's a great show...thank you for providing this for us.
    What about I&E Cologne (2nd show) next?

7. Awesome. I've got a pro account so can host it so it doesn't end after 45 mins lol
  8. Thank you all who organized this!!! What a great lift on a Saturday morning!!✌🏼💓

9. A sneak peek of what might happen in the future...
  10. I'm late to the party, as I'm watching it PST time and started it late.... but watching this... I have to say ," Get On Your Boots," is much better live then on record. Plus, I think if it was the 2nd single or third it wouldn't have been criticized as harshly....
    I know U2 was going for a Fly, Vertigo type rocker to introduce us to NLOTH, however this fell flat.... but again live I think it works, especially with the cool opening!