1. Just finished the Disney Sing-Along on Disney+ with my kids. Considering it was all self-shot, sent in material I quite enjoyed it. Noticed at the end, that the show was directed by Hamish Hamilton. I think as a director with his resume, the idea of directing something in that format would be very challenging and also quite satisfying once done!
  2. I've always loved the work he did with the boston/slane DVDs. They get a lot of hate though. I'll have to check out the sing-a-long with the kids later
  3. It's campy, but fun! Quite creative actually when you consider that the participants had to film their own stuff and send it in. I can appreciate the story-boarding required
  4. My 8-year-old daughter loved it. She also enjoys watching the U2 videos where Bono brings people on stage to dance with him.
  5. Originally posted by Guenther:I've always loved the work he did with the boston/slane DVDs. They get a lot of hate though. I'll have to check out the sing-a-long with the kids later
    yeah but he lost his hand on Vertigo Chicago lol

And Evanescence Anywhere but Home there isn't a single close view of the singer but a lot of crazy colors filters.