1. Hi everyone,

I'm spending quarantine scratching the live music bug by really exploring the bootlegs on this site. However, I'm having trouble locating some great Elevation Tour recordings. Many of the top-rated recordings are IEM, which I am not a fan of because the metronome drives me crazy despite their terrific quality otherwise.

What are some recordings I should check out?

Thanks.
  2. From the top of my head:

2001-10-10 - South Bend
    2001-10-25 - New York
  3. Salt Lake City, New York 10/27, Arnhem 8/1, the 2 Paris shows. The opening night (audience recording) is great too. Also: Houston, Portland, San Jose and Atlanta both in 1st and 3rd legs.
  4. The Chicago run is fantastic. May 13, 2001 the “Pop” show with Gone, Discotheque and lengthy Staring at the Sun run in the beginning. May 15, 2001 tour debuts of 11 O’clock Tick Tock and Out of Control. The May 16, 2001 show with the Zoo TV beginning of 5 straight Achtung Baby songs in similar order to the set from Zoo TV. All the recordings are crystal clear.
  5. If you can find it, the 5-15-01 remastered ALD is amazing. Best-sounding non-official Elevation recording, in my opinion. Indeed, the Chicago shows were epic. But my favorite was 5-15, soundwise. There were sound issues with the first few songs, but the remastered/mix of sources recording had most of those fixed if I recall. I don't mind recordings with audience mixed in, but I love good ALDs and IEMs.
  6. We uploaded a new source for 2001-08-01 - Arnhem the other day, it's one of the best sounding amateur recordings you'll hear, and the performance is up to par with it.
  7. Cleveland and the Boston shows
  8. Thanks, do you have a recommended FLAC converter?
  9. It has AIWIY? Booo. Sorry I just avoid Elevation shows without Bad
  10. I use foobar to convert all files in bulk, but it needs an mp3 codec. You can also use VLC media
  11. South Bend
  12. Not exactly Elevation tour but pre-Elevation - Irving Plaza (2000-12-05) is the best sounding with some truly amazing performances