1. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    RIght after I posted that I tried looking up both only to find that there was no video for those Are there only actual video performances (and no audio that's on YT) on the tour pages?
    Yes, we don't add "audio-only-videos" to show pages - that's what the AUDIO tab is for
  2. Originally posted by unclejosh:That show December 26, 1989 is my favorite Bono vocal performance all time. So many high points vocally in my opinion. "Trampled in Dust" during Streets, One Tree Hill scatting (with Edge doing a little extra on the solo), etc. So so good vocally.

That show is amazing, don't forgett the F5
    and F#5 falsetto in the end of WTSHNN, The falsetto im the middle of AIWIY, Wiith Orrr Withouut Yooouu in WOWY, The last part in LRM
  3. Absolutely, so many highlights. For me while there have been other moments vocally that impressed me over the years, I don't think any other 1 show had so many. At least not of the shows I have heard. I will defer to your superior knowledge on vocal highlights though. I know you are an basically an expert on that.

A must have show for any fan, especially those who are into vocals.
  4. Originally posted by unclejosh:Absolutely, so many highlights. For me while there have been other moments vocally that impressed me over the years, I don't think any other 1 show had so many. At least not of the shows I have heard. I will defer to your superior knowledge on vocal highlights though. I know you are an basically an expert on that.

A must have show for any fan, especially those who are into vocals.
    Haha thanks for the kind words....
    More fanatic than expert...

Defintly the best show I've heard from LT.
  5. Originally posted by Peterrrrr:[..]

That show is amazing, don't forgett the F5
    and F#5 falsetto in the end of WTSHNN, The falsetto im the middle of AIWIY, Wiith Orrr Withouut Yooouu in WOWY, The last part in LRM
    Ahh Peterrrrrr there you are.. Just checked and the highest bit is an F#5 actually on Streets, not his highest but still impressive
  6. Originally posted by melon51:[..]
    Ahh Peterrrrrr there you are.. Just checked and the highest bit is an F#5 actually on Streets, not his highest but still impressive
    So I was correct An F#5 is always nice!

Have you visit the other thread recently?
    Some new posts there
    You are important for that thread

https://u2start.com/topic/11098/516/12/
  7. Brisbane 4 10 1989 cassette conversion

8. I just listenend to the sample on the audio page of the first Dublin show...the "St.Stephens At The Point"- sample seems to run slower (and therefore, the key of God Part II is a tad lower) than the other boots. Are the others sped up?
    Unfortunately, "St. Stephens At The Point" is no longer available, but I have a feeling that that's the one with the correct speed....
  9. Isnt the real question, but my fave performance is 1989-11-23 - Yokohama, with an extended ending
  10. A bit of a messy version. Bono struggling to find the correct pitch during the first verses and then singing the "don't believe in cocaine" verses in the lower octave, Edge a bit lost at times... Audience seemed to love it though Thanks for sharing in any case. I get the feeling it sounds better than the recording we already have, what do you think?