1. Yes, this is what u2songs have to say:

Pressings of “Boy” have yielded some variations in track listing and timing. On early pressings of “Boy” on vinyl there was a 30 second instrumental piece included. This was removed from later pressings on vinyl, and has never appeared on CD until the 2008 remastered edition of the album. This instrumental was an early version of the song “Fire”, which we learned with the remastered version of “Boy” was called “Saturday Night.” The 1989 repressings of “Boy” in Germany did include this short piece at the end of the album.
  2. Originally posted by iTim:[..]
    Yes, this is what u2songs have to say:

Pressings of “Boy” have yielded some variations in track listing and timing. On early pressings of “Boy” on vinyl there was a 30 second instrumental piece included. This was removed from later pressings on vinyl, and has never appeared on CD until the 2008 remastered edition of the album. This instrumental was an early version of the song “Fire”, which we learned with the remastered version of “Boy” was called “Saturday Night.” The 1989 repressings of “Boy” in Germany did include this short piece at the end of the album.
    Thanks iTim!
    But "Saturday Night" is longer.
  3. I found it!
  4. Yes on the deluxe version of "Boy," "Satuday Matinee" is on the end of disc one. The full version of the song "Saturday Night" is on the second disc. It was "Saturday Matinee" which appeared on the original album pressings on vinyl.
  5. My Top 5:
    The Joshua Tree
    Achtung Baby
    The Unforgettable Fire
    War
    All That You Can’t Leave Behind
  6. Originally posted by u2wanderer1:Yes on the deluxe version of "Boy," "Satuday Matinee" is on the end of disc one. The full version of the song "Saturday Night" is on the second disc. It was "Saturday Matinee" which appeared on the original album pressings on vinyl.
    What is the source for naming this excerpt "Satuday Matinee"?
  7. This video, uploaded by the U2 channel on youtube
  8. Not a problem, I keep thinking that I need to get into a U2 Vinyl collection but I know it’s going to be expensive.
    Revisiting the catalogue at present and making a few purchases that I couldn’t justify whilst family funds took priority.
    TUF Super Deluxe Boxset is on the list as TJT I have is a treasured collection. Just ordered the NLOTH boxset with Book & DVD as this is a period I am quite fascinated in at present.