1. I bought mine for 275 pounds from universal. I checked my email today. I Missed the deadline for the lithograph but got one in the box anyway. I think if i remember there was only 250 lithographs given out.
  2. I bought it back then. Apart from the (excellent) kindergarten disc nothing new and already had the cd, vinyl, singles, zooropa, bootlegs. Why buy it? Kindergarten is easy to find.

Steven Wilson Peronal Shopper listen to that and don’t buy any extra shit.

PS: great theme for the zoo tv 30 tour.

3. My box just arrived!!! Very happy
  4. Originally posted by irishred:I bought mine for 275 pounds from universal. I checked my email today. I Missed the deadline for the lithograph but got one in the box anyway. I think if i remember there was only 250 lithographs given out.
    remind me what lithograph was included?
  5. Were those lithographs limited?

6. If you ordered through Universal they had lithograph of album cover. Limited to 250. Was lucky to get one as had pondered getting there box as it was so expensive. Luckily I was able to get one 204/250.
  7. Anyone know where I can get an mp3 of the following songs from the box set or at least a worthwhile stream?

Down All The Days
    Heaven And Hell
    Near The Island
    Oh Berlin

I don't really want to have to get the audio off YouTube
  8. Does anyone know how many of these boxes were made? I've just bought new, still sealed for 110 GBP. Great price!
  9. £110 is a steal for an Über AB box. Congrats

According to U2songs, "The “Uber Box” version was limited in numbers, with just 600 copies being produced for Japan, and less than 10,000 worldwide."
  10. Definitely the uber set and not the super deluxe? If so you’ve probably got the deal of the century looking at the prices I’ve seen. Good on you if it is indeed the uber set. Even for the super deluxe sealed that would be a great price.