1. Yeah, it's big Uber box with magnets and all stuff like glasses etc. Anyway, I had to pay another 80 GBP for shipping from USA

Thanks for info about number of boxes!
  2. Originally posted by majkeel:Yeah, it's big Uber box with magnets and all stuff like glasses etc. Anyway, I had to pay another 80 GBP for shipping from USA
    Even with the shipping £190 would have been a decent price for the super deluxe sealed at the going rate never mind the uber box, you really have got a cracking buy, nice one.

3. I bought this edition in November for 175$ and this is the total amount with delivery!)
    I have all the U2 collectible editions and this is certainly the most luxurious!
  4. Where did you get it?
  5. I’m not going to lie, I was slagging off the AB set for a bit because I do still think it lacks certain content (live stuff) but since ATYCLB was rereleased I’ve been collecting the boxsets cd and vinyl, thankfully I had a few already. This is also the question I want to know the answer to because if I could get the uber set even at the original retail price I’d be happy never mind for anything less than £200 which is just incredible. The boxsets do look amazing in the collection.
  6. Yeah spill the beans
  7. My wife saved and got me the Achtung Baby Uber Deluxe for my 50th Birthday this month. I know this product has its well-documented flaws but as a collector its a great present! Achtung Baby is my favorite album in the history of modern music. Around 20 months ago, we had a trip to Ireland planned to celebrate and then this Covid thing happened...Perhaps next year or the year after...I hope all are safe and well out there!
  8. Originally posted by LostSailor:My wife saved and got me the Achtung Baby Uber Deluxe for my 50th Birthday this month. I know this product has its well-documented flaws but as a collector its a great present! Achtung Baby is my favorite album in the history of modern music. Around 20 months ago, we had a trip to Ireland planned to celebrate and then this Covid thing happened...Perhaps next year or the year after...I hope all are safe and well out there!
    you got a good wife hopefully you can you next year on your trip dream out loud
  9. I posted as a future reference