2001-09-01 - Slane
Tour: Elevation Tour
Songs played: 21
Audio recordings: 2
  1. With that sort of mindset SM, you'll never make it to the Zoomerang shows in person.
  2. Originally posted by colbourne25:Hi U2 fans,

We know it must suck having to stay at home during these times. So what we're going to do is stream the DVDs that you have all watched countless times on our website. Even though while you are stuck at home are actually within arms reach of said DVDs.

Useless regards,
    U2.com

That is true.

I've listened to Slane quite a lot recently as it's on my running playlist. Seen it way too many times for now.

It also raises the wider point regarding the website. The LN contract is what it is and whilst i understand totally that it's not high up on the band's priorty of stuff, but i can't help but think that if the one of the band sat down with the designers/admins of the site, they'd go 'No, lets overhaul it'

You see the shows, how they're constantly working with new technology or new productions on the stages but then the website, in terms of content is just so half arsed.

3. It is, you're right. One of the greatest shows ever. The DVD is so great. Never heard such a great version of Mysterious Ways. Although it's a bonus track. AIWIY into Streets is phenomenal.
  4. This is an epic show, pretty sure I bought it when it came out. Played it to death and still throw it on from time to time. It would be really cool if they streamed some shows not available elsewhere. But hopefully folks who haven't seen it will and experience the magic
  5. At least they should stream the complete damn show.
  6. It’s like waking up Christmas morning to find your own socks that you’ve had for 19 years wrapped under the tree for you
  7. Originally posted by guykirk9:It’s like waking up Christmas morning to find your own socks that you’ve had for 19 years wrapped under the tree for you
  8. Originally posted by guykirk9:It’s like waking up Christmas morning to find your own socks that you’ve had for 19 years wrapped under the tree for you
    why the analogy with Christmas morning? why not compare it with just a random day and somebody washed your 19 year old socks and you're still complaining .. that would be more accurate.. you guys are so incredibly spoilt. You already got Berlin in 4K didn't you??
  9. Next broadcast will be Chicago 2005?