1. TV show Better Things Finale last week,8/5/2020,Season 4 Episode 10,played this over the last scene.It fitted so well.As you rightly say,beautiful song.
  2. Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Into My Arms / California (There Is No End To Love) (snippet)
  3. The letter to Tiger Lily for Inxs: Never Tear Us Apart paints a beautiful picture of her father, the late great Michael Hutchence
  4. I love the one to The New Radicals 1) because I actually really like that song, and 2) because of how to Bono it's a sign of a sweet memory with his daughters. That's awesome.

5. I had a DJ (who gained traction on social media from creating a Weezer/Kanye West mashup album) make me a mashup of Black Skinhead and Raised By Wolves.
  6. I also love the shout out to Beyonce and his high praise of the LEMONADE album which truly did save my life and get me through some tough times and is easily my pick for album of 2010-2019.
  7. An aspect I admire about these letters and can relate to is that, not only does his taste in music span decades, he's listening to new music too. Too many people I know essentially stopped discovering music after the 80s when they settled down, had children and built a career. His lesson (and my advice) is never stop searching for and supporting new artists.
  8. Black Skinhead? Bono has some interesting tastes. Although Kanye is one of the only good rappers out there in my opinion.