1. Rather AB in full then Zootv as concept. But both Will do. Nothing new can top hearing all AB songs.

Years a go is went to Pixies Debaser anniversary tour concert at Heineken music hall:
    First They played b sides and demo’s
    Then the whole Debaser album in order
    Then 2 encores with crackers (closing with nimrod’s Son, isla de Encarta and gigantic)
    Afterwards i bought the live concert cd.

My dream come true for AB 30 tour:

1. i Will follow
    2. Something 80’s
    3. Streets

4. Zoostation
    5.- 15. rest of AB

16. Zooropa
    17. Numb
    18. Lemon
    19. Stay
    20. Daddy’s gonna pay

20. Dirty day
    21. Last night on earth
    22. Staring at the sun
    23. Please
    24. Wake up dead man

Only people who can handle should buy a ticket. Popular u2 fans should be warned about this show and should not buy tickets, only the obscure u2 sound fans are gonna dig this
  2. Originally posted by Pipo:Rather AB in full then Zootv as concept. But both Will do. Nothing new can top hearing all AB songs.

Years a go is went to Pixies Debaser anniversary tour concert at Heineken music hall:
    First They played b sides and demo’s
    Then the whole Debaser album in order
    Then 2 encores with crackers (closing with nimrod’s Son, isla de Encarta and gigantic)
    Afterwards i bought the live concert cd.

My dream come true for AB 30 tour:

1. i Will follow
    2. Something 80’s
    3. Streets

4. Zoostation
    5.- 15. rest of AB

16. Zooropa
    17. Numb
    18. Lemon
    19. Stay
    20. Daddy’s gonna pay

20. Dirty day
    21. Last night on earth
    22. Staring at the sun
    23. Please
    24. Wake up dead man

Only people who can handle should buy a ticket. Popular u2 fans should be warned about this show and should not buy tickets, only the obscure u2 sound fans are gonna dig this
    Fun idea. If there is an anniversary Tour, I’d love to see some Zooropa in there too. That Pixies show sounded fun, adapting that to AB would be fun since they we see Lady with the Spinning Head and Salome. Let’s also count Satellite of Love since it’s a great cover and technical a One B-side as well.

I’d only warn fans to stay away from the Passengers concert hall tour. Of course that’ll never happen because Bono cannot stay quiet for the all the instrumentals.
  3. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    it's not necessarily an argument, but it could be a hint.. if they were thinking about an AB anniversary tour they maybe wouldn't have digged up some 'rare' AB/Zooropa songs (and MacPhisto) yet and 'saved' them for the next tour. On the other hand, if they weren't thinking about AB/Zoo anniversary, playing those songs might have initiated a spark? less likely I think, but also possible. It's all guessing.

Yep. I've been saying for ages they wouldn't have done Acrobat in 2018 if they were planning to do an AB tour. They would have used AB as a selling point for the anniversary tour. Furthermore I don't think the band actually want to do an AB tour.
  4. Just have a Pop anniversary tour instead.

They can play Tampa and Jacksonville behind closed doors.
  5. Passengers anniversary tour!
    Even Larry will skip that.
  6. Whatever it is I hope its arenas. However I can see it being a JT 17 kinda tour. Stadiums, only a few a cities with the majority only receiving 1 show, a couple may get 2 shows.
  7. Oh and I bet $100 we get some kind of Achtung Baby tour. You’re telling me we got a JT one and they arent planning on doing an AB one? It’s all about the money and any new album tour wouldn’t do as well as an AB one. So like it or not I bet it’s coming. But with Covid idk what effect that has on all of this so I’m trying not to take it into consideration.
  8. Hahaha nah I’m kidding it’s my fav song on the album, just joking about that being the only words.