1. Slug and Always Forever Now would be fire, let's be honest.

Also Adam on vocals in YBR!

Elvis Ate America would be interesting.

Would be better than a AB tour.
  2. Considering the current situation, would welcome and be grateful for any opportunity to see them in the future.

But preferably for me it would be with new material and tour.

Expect they will acknowledge the AB anniversary and Zoo TV tour in some way, Fan club gift maybe?

If they have no new material in a few years and pressure is on to sell some tickets, think we would be more likely to get a Greatest Hits tour.
  3. Originally posted by U2nick88:Considering the current situation, would welcome and be grateful for any opportunity to see them in the future.

But preferably for me it would be with new material and tour.

Expect they will acknowledge the AB anniversary and Zoo TV tour in some way, Fan club gift maybe?

If they have no new material in a few years and pressure is on to sell some tickets, think we would be more likely to get a Greatest Hits tour.
    The JT 17/19 tour was like a greatest hits tour anyway so doubt they will do a full on one.
    Regarding an AB anniversary tour, don’t think they would do something like that again... plus they’ve played 9 out of the 12 songs in the last few years anyway.
  4. No
  5. no
  6. Surprising to see people saying no...

Yes for following reasons :

1) JT got a full album tour, dont tell me AB would not.
    2) themes of Zoo can be updated easily if necessary.
    4) Macphisto still works.
    3) Plenty od AB got little play from Zoo onwards

Tryin, LIB & So Cruel nada, and Acrobat only got played in 2018
  7. imagine a tour that starts with a whole new album and then achtung baby in its entirety, it would be great I guess
  8. Live Nation have a big role in what way the band tour they are the ones that help finance it and promote it so ultimately it will be down to them, I really don't think the band came up with the idea of doing a JT anniversary tour it went against everything they said they ever wanted to do which was trading off past glories, however in the current climate live gigs have been destroyed and even when the pandemic eases are people going to want to risk going to live shows and will there be serious restrictions imposed that will make it virtually impossible to hold large concerts for the next few years ?It's highly unlikely that U2 would even contemplate doing a world tour for the next few years if infact ever.
  9. I wouldn't mind seeing any of their albums played in full, except for JT(since that's been done already). Although, I would prefer a new album and a new tour concept.
  10. Originally posted by muzika:Surprising to see people saying no...

and No for new music. It's not that surprising, is it?
  11. Originally posted by muzika:Surprising to see people saying no...

Because it’s been done. For me it’s a waste of their time since they could have made new tunes. So I prefer a tour based on new material which leaves enough space in the set list to incorporate great songs which haven’t been played for a while (or never), like acrobat on E&I.
  12. I haven't posted in ages, and have not done a dream setlist in ages. They are really dumb, absurd, and were meant to "bug" me. So of course, here goes, "Dream Zoo TV 30" setlist

1-12 AB full album, aprox 60 min
    intermission 5 min
    Sunday Bloody Sunday
    Where The Streets Have No Name
    Angel Of Harlem
    Daddy's Gonna Pay For Your Crashed Car
    Gone
    If God Would Send His Angels
    Intermission 6 min
    New Song
    New Song
    New Song
    Red Flag Day
    The Little Things That Give You Away
    New Song
    Break before Encore 3 min
    Encore:
    With Or Without You

No Beautiful Day, Vertigo, COBL, and as much as SBS, WOWY, and Streets need a break, I can't cut too many live staples. Still as most of setlists are, this is beyond Pipe Dream, I probably should've just done another version of my "Return Of The Poptart Tour."