2005-10-17 - Philadelphia
Tour: Vertigo Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. This has been great. Really really great. Good night everyone! (or have a nice day if you live in the eastern part of the world)
  2. I’ve never been to a u2 show they finished with 40. Hope to see it ever again
  3. That was an amazing show! Lovely to have seen a Vertigo show again. Thanks everyone for tuning in, until next time and show! (Suggestions welcome)
  4. Excellent, thanks everyone for tuning in and contributing to another evening (or morning) of entertainment.
  5. Originally posted by Remy:That was an amazing show! Lovely to have seen a Vertigo show again. Thanks everyone for tuning in, until next time and show! (Suggestions welcome)
    older shows..
  6. Yes! Would love to see a nice War multicam or even The Unforgettable Fire.
  7. yes, and maybe focus on video/audio quality first, not on obscure setlists, that are not even that obscure
  8. Which show do you suggest?
  9. maybe this one?

Lorely or US Festival.. Werchter 1982, Berlin, San Francisco 1981, Conspiracy of Hope.. LA or Devore 1987.. Zoo TV indoor also has some nice stable audience shots.
    or just a great audio boot, there are many good ones from the 80's..
    well, I don't know, I don't think this particular one was a great choice.. it really took some effort to sit this one out.. and always the same people joining, with the 'same' jokes or whatever.. quite predictable.. anyway, don't want to complain to much as I can easily pick something for myself to watch or listen to.. just trying to help a bit, this is not getting the average U2 fan to join in I'm afraid. Audio might work better anyway. Stockholm and Las Vegas worked quite nice I think.
  10. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    maybe this one?
    [YouTube Video]

Lorely or US Festival.. Werchter 1982, Berlin, San Francisco 1981, Conspiracy of Hope.. LA or Devore 1987.. Zoo TV indoor also has some nice stable audience shots.
    well, I don't know, I don't think this particular one was a great choice.. it really took some effort to sit this one out.. and always the same people joining, with the 'same' jokes or whatever.. quite predictable.. anyway, don't want to complain to much as I can easily pick something for myself to watch or listen to.. just trying to help a bit, this is not getting the average U2 fan to join in I'm afraid. Audio might work better anyway. Stockholm and Las Vegas worked quite nice I think.
    We first decide on a hour and leg, and then choose a show. We all agreed that Vertigo was a nice choice, and while everyone knows the 1st and 2nd legs fairly well due to the official releases from them (Chicago and Milan), not everyone knows the 3rd leg so well. So 3rd leg was decided, and then it was a matter of choosing which show. While the 1st leg have some truly outstanding video multicams, the 3rd one is much more scarce in terms of great video, so we focused on the performance & setlist instead. Sorry that we didn't hit a show & recording you liked but I honestly think most people here and on the YT chat agreed it was a very enjoyable watch.

The other choice that we considered for tonight was Toronto 83 If you found Philly 05 difficult to sit through, you should watch that old tape. Ha.
  11. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    maybe this one?
    [YouTube Video]

I'd say average U2 fans don't join U2start LOL..it takes a special kind of crazy to be here 😂 and it's a blessing that it's still alive and kicking