2005-10-17 - Philadelphia
Tour: Vertigo Tour
Songs played: 23
Audio recordings: 2
Videos: 1
  1. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:That's a good start but it's not the same thing without "the more you know, the less you know"

Anyway, I really prefer Love And Peace Or Else as the intro song and then straight into Vertigo
    LAPOE as opener was interesting but not sure if better than COBL. Where's the singalong and audience engangement in LAPOE?
  2. Oh man, I forgot all about Love and Peace. What a song!
  3. Straight into Out Of Control Gloria now
  4. vertigo was cool at that time
  5. Hello hello
  6. UNO!
  7. Man, that Vertigo flash has brought me STRAIGHT BACK to my first concert in 2005. Memoriessssss
  8. I'm probably risking to be banned, but I really like Vertigo even now. Much more than Elevation. They don't sound tired when they play it.
  9. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:I'm probably risking to be banned, but I really like Vertigo even now. Much more than Elevation. They don't sound tired when they play it.
    I think many fans would vote for Vertigo as the staple to keep. The snippets make it interesting.
  10. Originally posted by Federico_Toni:I'm probably risking to be banned, but I really like Vertigo even now. Much more than Elevation. They don't sound tired when they play it.
    Vertigo is far less nonsensical.