1. Hello all. I'm a filmmaker / video-maker / editor and sometimes writer.

In these lockdown times I have gone about cutting a Bono / U2 doco. I have always felt there has never been a great U2 doco. I'm not saying this could be it. Nevertheless - the original idea was that the whole doco would be in Bonos words through the years. I think it would be a very interesting way of seeing his and the bands evolution. I welcome anyones Feedback (get it?)

The U2Start photo archive has been a tremendous resource.

Since this site wont let me post a line yet... you can find it by going to youtube dot com /watch?v=6Af-I40gIiU

I'm on Twitter - @ MrStephenORegan and please subscribe to my YT channel.
  2. Hi Stephen, nice to have yo uaround. And very nice project

Here's the video (the reason why you can't post URLs is because it's a restricted functionality for newly registered users):

I'll watch it in full later this afternoon and come back with any feedback I might have. For the moment I can tell you that my hype for this documentary is out of control (get it?)
  3. Finally got to watch it. It's very well made There's so much footage I hadn't seen, and also the non-U2 footage is very well thrown in. Congrats!

Do you have a precise duration in mind for the final thing? You almost got to the Unforgettable Fire era clocking at 17 minutes so I assume the full documentary will be at least 7 times longer, so around 2 hours maybe?
  4. Thanks for your feedback :-)

Yeah, I guess it could be a couple of hours. But who knows. I've put a lot of work into it so far. But who knows if I'll persist :-P
  5. Very enjoyable watch, would love to see what you could do with your project
  6. Enjoyed it and I am just revisiting old documentaries as a result