1. Does anybody have any experience with returning tickets for canceled shows via the German Eventim these days?

I have tickets for a concert that was supposed to take place in July in Germany. It has been canceled. Two weeks ago I recieved an e-mail from eventim, that I should fill the return form on their web.

I successfuly filled the form, it confirmed the numbers of the barcodes of my tickets, but when I pushed the "Request reverse transaction" button, I only got and error message "Your enquiry could not be executed. Please try again later."

I have tried it maybe 50 times during the last two weeks, always with the same result.

I wrote to eventim, they replied after 3 days and I was asked to send them the barcodes. I did immediately. Now, after another 5 days I got another e-mail, saying "As soon as all terms for the return have been clarified, we will inform you immediately. Until then, please refrain from sending your tickets back to us."

At the same time for this particular event eventim clearly says at their web: "The promoter has authorised us as the ticketing intermediary, to handle the ticket return process. In order to issue a refund to you, we require your tickets and contact information. Please go to and complete the ticket return form."

So the return form doesn't work and after I was instructed to send the barcodes via e-mail and I did, I was then instructed not to send those and wait for clarification, while the instructions are absolutely clear.

So - does anybody have any recent experience with eventim? Is it realistic to expect that I will get my money back or shall I get used to the fact that I won't? Thanks
  2. I tried for Kensington in Berlin , i was told i will be contacted nothing happened ...
  3. Everyone will be trying to get a refund. Don't expect to be getting it immediately. I have sent a ticket off for a refund from Eventim UK. Nothing yet. 4 weeks-ish and counting.

Rammstein has now been rescheduled too so I will try to get a refund for that. I'll take the refund and try and score a cheap ticket on the day if necessary.
  4. Okay, if anybody gets any positive experience, please let me know.

What puzzles me is, that the official eventim instructions at the web page with the information about this particular concert says: "The promoter has authorised us as the ticketing intermediary, to handle the ticket return process. In order to issue a refund to you, we require your tickets and contact information. Please go to and complete the ticket return form."

But it is obviously not that simple...
  5. I filled out the Customer Service form for Eventim UK yesterday about Rammstein got a reply today that a refund will be done within 14 days. I'm actually surprised they replied that fast.
  6. Good for you!!

The instructions at the eventim web concerning the concert I was to attend changed slightly yesterday and are seemingly even clearer now:

The promoter decided that you will receive a refund. For this, we require your tickets and contact information. Please go to and complete the ticket return form.

The return form still doesn't work and the message I get after filling it has also changed:

The ticket barcode(s) you entered can currently not be processed via this ticket refund transaction form. Please contact our customer service team.

So I wrote them again (third time). I also wrote to the promoter and got a universal nothing-saying answer, but they write about vouchers.... So I will most likely be stuck with a voucher from some foreign promoter. Unbelievable.