1. Criminally underplayed.
  2. Only 1 month to RSD.
  3. Originally posted by miryclay:If only I could find an authorized online retailer l could legally download the Boston 83 gig and this debate could be settled.

Or you could check the library on U2start
  4. Originally posted by miryclay:If only I could find an authorized online retailer l could legally download the Boston 83 gig and this debate could be settled.

Or you could check the library on U2start

5. yes, that was my conclusion as well. There is no version the same, but it always works. If I had to pick one, probably Red Rocks, because of the video. That sort of makes it a final version.
  6. I’m excited, Metallica new live album gets released the 28th and this gets released for record store day the next day!
  7. Irving Plaza. Always loved the "you better call out..." refrain in that version. It's beautiful.
  8. The 15 May 2001 Chicago performance with the false start wasn't bad. I couldn't believe my ears when I heard the opening notes.
  9. Any of the early '83 performances with the Drowning Man snippet 06-11 Austin and Red Rocks might be my favorites.
  10. Originally posted by TheRefugee:The Marquee 1980 (Another Time, Another Place) Just perfect.

The Orpheum, Boston, 14 November 1981 for the crowd participation towards the end.

Red Rocks ‘83 pretty good too with Drowning Man snippet.

I love the 1980 The Marquee version. As another poster said their youthful energy fits that song perfectly.
  11. Wow, a favorite 11 O'Clock? Tough choice, there are so many good ones! One really good performance of it that nobody seems to talk about is the second one at KRO Studios, http://u2start.com/shows/290, from very early in the Boy Tour. As I was reviewing this show I was astonished at how enthusiastic the band is on that performance. Definitely give it a listen if you haven't, it's well worth it!
  12. Originally posted by TheOcean81:Wow, a favorite 11 O'Clock? Tough choice, there are so many good ones! One really good performance of it that nobody seems to talk about is the second one at KRO Studios, http://u2start.com/shows/290, from very early in the Boy Tour. As I was reviewing this show I was astonished at how enthusiastic the band is on that performance. Definitely give it a listen if you haven't, it's well worth it!
    YES! That whole concert is gold. Electric Co and An Cat Dubh/Into The Heart are the other highlights iirc... It was their first gig outside of Ireland and UK so they gave an extra. Fantastic show and recording.