1. Just noticed 3 new shirts for sale on the band's website, all relating to classic tours. A Lovetown one, a show specific one for ZooTV at Giants Stadium, and one for the Cork Opera House on October 5, 1979. Out of curiosity, I went to U2gigs to look up that show, and they didn't seem to even know about it. (Or am I looking for the show listing in the wrong place?)

Imagine that, U2.com dropping some actual info that we fans didn't know about.

(Obviously U2gigs frequently point out that their earlier show listings are incomplete, but it's surprising to see something they can actually add.)

2. That first one is super interesting indeed as no one has listed that show date.
  3. Soundboard & remastered audio recording for 2021 fan club gift? Maybe they are teasing us
  4. It's just listed incorrectly. It's not 1979-10-22. The t-shirt has the actual date. U2gigs/atU2 have it wrong.
  5. YO the love town shirt is a must
  6. I have always had my cassette recording listed as 05-10-1979 and always saw this on other traders lists over the years of tape trading.

05-10-1979
    Cork Opera House
    (Audio transfer from televised broadcast complete with presenter introduction).

Stories For Boys
    The Speed Of Life
    Cartoon World
    The King's New Clothes
    Inside Out
    Another Time, Another Place
    Boy-Girl
    Out Of Control
    Glad To See You Go
  7. Yeah it seems U2.com is releasing a shirt with an incorrect date indeed...
  8. Does anyone else here have their old cassettes listed as 05-10-1979 too?

9. In The Early Days section on this forum the 22-10-1979 Cork Opera House show listing is linked to this particular bootleg which is erroneous.

The actual track listing is here and has nothing to do with the gig...

10. Originally posted by ELIZIUM:In The Early Days section on this forum the 22-10-1979 Cork Opera House show listing is linked to this particular bootleg which is erroneous.

[image]
    The actual track listing is here...

[image]
    I see you're missing one CD
  11. There's me looking at the two U2 Four Wild Irish Roses discs thinking whatever does he mean. Then the penny dropped. Slow day for me today!