1. Originally posted by MattG:The most we’ll get is a 4LP reissue with the album and a handful of the remixes / Best Of mixes.

“Super Deluxe” box would likely include PopMart Mexico on vinyl and some of the fruitlegs. Maybe a condom.

It would be awesome if these box sets came with replica tour programs
    An out-of-date condom as well, just to add insult to injury.
  2. I know they did a pretty big box set Achtung a baby in 2011, but if they do another one next year, and If they include a live show, I hope it’s one they haven’t released. I know we have a bootleg of Dublin 1993, but that would be cool to have as an official release or even the concert from New York? Or which ever one that was where edge screws up big time on New Year’s Day.
  3. Scratch that, I’m thinking Washington DC where messes up the intro for New Year’s Day. I wouldn’t mind having that show released as a concert. Shoot, you got Sunday Bloody Sunday on that concert as well
  4. the achtung baby 2021 reissue should just be the first three songs of the Vertigo Chicago encore shipped out on a cassette

5. Looks like Elevation and Kite Live from the Fleet Center are being released tomorrow!! Or if you live in Australia they’re available now
  6. I thought it was released 19 years ago
  7. BAHAHAHA! I have the dvd rip, but it feels like the first time listening to these songs somehow
  8. "You can't sell the same stuff to the same old people forever"
  9. As Prince (God rest his soul) once sang, “It’s time we all reach out for something new, that means U2”.

10. I am not sure if the live songs sound better than the DVD audio rip I did, does anyone notice a difference?
  11. I would bet it would.