1. Grace obviously
  2. I always assumed Kite would be a single from the time the album came out.

I guess GBHF was technically the first single from the album, haha. All joking aside, I wholeheartedly acknowledge GBHF to be part of ATYCLB, and think of it as the album’s true closer.
  3. I could have seen In a Little While being released as a single

4. Since this forum is for the album this song is from I felt it fitting to share this here. Just ran across this cover on YouTube. This guy can sing!
  5. An actual ATYCLB suitcase would have been the Uber deluxe edition for this
  6. Originally posted by podiumboy:I always assumed Kite would be a single from the time the album came out.

I guess GBHF was technically the first single from the album, haha. All joking aside, I wholeheartedly acknowledge GBHF to be part of ATYCLB, and think of it as the album’s true closer.
    According to the booklet it was. Back then i was like wtf where is this track? Songtext in the booklet and not on the cd. Only in Japan an some other countries 🥴.
    Pop Japan has Holy Joe (can’t wait for that anniversary cd)
  7. GBHF doesn’t sound like ATYCLB at all,personally
    I like the fact of it as an hidden track
    Being a person who always ( often ) falls asleep with headphones on and wakes up at the end of the record ( even with Kreator) I always have the pleasure to discover hidden tracks naturally,if you know what I mean

8. GBHF was a bonus track in Australia; not hidden at all thankfully - no need to wait through a couple of minutes of silence.
  9. He is a Toronto local cat that fronts the tribute band, Elevation. They have been a fixture in Toronto for over 15 years and internationally. They always put on a great show and represent Toronto and U2 well.