1. Edge slipping down the steps and doing his falsetto lying down 👌
  2. How many shots do we need of Bono standing up from his seat singing? I forgot how bad this is lol
  3. Think this guy has the best job in the world and he knows it.

4. My 2disc is finally shipped. It's a shame to be honest. If i bought it in the local store it would be collecting dust for weeks now. So that's a lesson for next time.
  5. Originally posted by Zwervervriend:[..]

My 2disc is finally shipped. It's a shame to be honest. If i bought it in the local store it would be collecting dust for weeks now. So that's a lesson for next time.
    I know right! I finally got my copy last week! Passed by 4 copies of it at a Barnes & Noble the day it was released. Went back three days later, they were still there. I didn’t buy from there because they had told me they weren’t getting any copies of it in.
  6. why are those live director's always so hysteric? have seen it on other occassions (not u2 related) as well. It looks like they're doing something really special, but when you judge it on some of the end results you wonder if maybe a bit more tranquility would have worked better.
  7. Originally posted by Ricku2:[..]
    why are those live director's always so hysteric? have seen it on other occassions (not u2 related) as well. It looks like they're doing something really special, but when you judge it on some of the end results you wonder if maybe a bit more tranquility would have worked better.
    I know right. He should have put more of that energy into editing.
  8. Worth noting the energy in that clip is likely relative to the fact that they broadcasted Streets live on the Boston news that night, so simply getting angles for later editing isn't good enough. He's literally live-directing the broadcast.

I don't care for his editing style either for the most part but he's not bad at his job.