1. Originally posted by kezman:[..]
    Even after 20 years I still dislike the studio version of Elevation but absolutely adore the 2001 live version,I don't know any other U2 song that I feel this way about.
    NLOTH: crazy tonight. Live 360 is great but studio version is so lame
  2. Crazy tonight live 360 has nothing to do with live music. And Bono's singing sucks in the live version.
  3. Where's my RT and FAV buttons for this post
  4. Exactly how I feel about it
  5. Crazy tonight live has nothing to do with music never mind live music. Not what I go to a u2 concert to see or hear. Give me the album version any day.
  6. Originally posted by deanallison:[..]
    Crazy tonight live has nothing to do with music never mind live music. Not what I go to a u2 concert to see or hear. Give me the album version any day.
    Bang on mate
  7. I listened to the 360 Crazy Tonite version recently...tried to, anyway. It's terrible/embarrassing.
  8. Listen to the official Dublin 360 recording. They nearly tore the roof off.
  9. I'll give it a try but that version doesn't resonate with me anymore. I recall being into it at the time but it (and Boots...and to a lesser extent NLOTH and Unknown Caller) has significantly lost its lustre over time.
  10. Crap....did I just post the above in a ATYCLB thread????
  11. Don't worry, we don't care about the unnecesary ATYCLB 20th anniversary reissue so you're all free to go off topic