1. This is the news of decade! Paul Hewson missed it! ... I would hate to be Hewson ;P
  2. almost insultingly baffling
  3. I hadn't thought of this since the announcement but I was hoping the Tomb Raider version of Elevation would be included.
  4. Originally posted by thefly07:I hadn't thought of this since the announcement but I was hoping the Tomb Raider version of Elevation would be included.
    It's my preferred version of the song.
  5. Originally posted by thefly07:I hadn't thought of this since the announcement but I was hoping the Tomb Raider version of Elevation would be included.
    It isn't?
  6. Presumably because of licencing issues.
  7. Walk on- hallelujah mix is my preferred version and it’s also not included.
  8. They need at least two more versions of Walk On. At least for posterity sake.
  9. What a mess this thing is, isn't it?
    (I know. I know. We've already been down this road!)
  10. Ordered the 5CD collection. I may be the only one in the world who's getting it if the hype is anything to go by!
  11. I feel compelled to pile on.

ATYCLB is a phenomenal entry in the U2 catalog. The Elevation concerts I attended at MSG following 9/11 remain the most powerful and emotional concerts I have ever attended.

I’m pretty certain I’ve purchased some form of every U2 audio and video release ever. This release is a joke. It adds absolutely nothing to the official U2 catalog except some pretty packaging.

I honestly hope the band is eventually embarrassed by this. Maybe when the first week sales are 1.