1. Hello fellow U2Starters!

We have just posted our first full episode of our new podcast - Under A Bootleg Sky - where we discuss one night in U2's live history each episode. Our first episode started with a bang, December 31, 1989. One of our favorite bootlegs of all time, and one I'm sure most of you guys are very familiar with. You can find us on Apple and Spotify Podcasts. You can also find us on Instagram @UnderABootlegSky or Twitter @bootleg_sky Please let us know what you think of our first episode!

Apple: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/under-a-bootleg-sky-the-live-u2-podcast/id1525297814

Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/0132nrCnB0jhj3AcVVBpn2?si=V6X46L-QSNmOJyG2AfMZqA
  2. Haha, nice name. Are you planning to discuss/analyse least known bootlegs? Which will be your criteria to choose them?
  3. Thanks! We're hoping to run the gamut of their bootlegs. We started with this one (probably their most popular ever) because it was the first one we had (we're brothers). And probably the next one will be another fairly popular one. But in the future, we'd like to do a mix, probably hoping to keep to ones that have fairly high sound quality. We've both listened to hundreds of different boots. Plus hoping to have guests and maybe do the shows they were at, and also guests who aren't as familiar with live U2, so they can be introduced to some great stuff too!
  4. Originally posted by waldropcv11:[..]
    Thanks! We're hoping to run the gamut of their bootlegs. We started with this one (probably their most popular ever) because it was the first one we had (we're brothers). And probably the next one will be another fairly popular one. But in the future, we'd like to do a mix, probably hoping to keep to ones that have fairly high sound quality. We've both listened to hundreds of different boots. Plus hoping to have guests and maybe do the shows they were at, and also guests who aren't as familiar with live U2, so they can be introduced to some great stuff too!
    Nice Welcome to U2start by the way.
  5. I've been around for a whhhhhiiiiiilllllleeeee. My favorite U2 site. Just not really on the forums
  6. Looking forward to the podcast and being introduced to some rare gems!
  7. Thanks! We'll have clips in there too, so you can hear a bunch too. Also, did I mention, no ads!
  8. Sounds promising
  9. have to listen to this
  10. Not sure why the Apple link is only showing the trailer, but if you subscribe to the podcast, you can get the full first episode.
  11. Second episode is out today - ZooTV in Dublin, August 28, 1993
  12. Great choices!