1. Fascinating that is , Bono says that they couldn’t do it before because of safety regulations, that’s got to be rubbish surely , how many gigs before 2001 from other acts had standing in America , there must have been thousands surely . Off the top of my head surely someone like Metallica had standing tickets on the field ? Why not for u2

2. Yeah real bad , the only one I can think of that I’ve been to was the Coldplay viva la Vida arena tour and it was all seating . Was terrible . Coldplay were dreadful really bad , but then I saw them at glasto 2011 and they blew everyone away .

Seating especially on the floor doesn’t make sense cause everyone stands up anyway
  3. Originally posted by wbarenno:[..]
    Fascinating that is , Bono says that they couldn’t do it before because of safety regulations, that’s got to be rubbish surely , how many gigs before 2001 from other acts had standing in America , there must have been thousands surely . Off the top of my head surely someone like Metallica had standing tickets on the field ? Why not for u2
    Pretty sure it was all seating since a bad crush at a Who gig in the seventies.
  4. When did this ban get lifted ? Was it around the elevation tour ?

Maybe they could have standing but the numbers were really low due to safety measures so it was more financially viable to have seats cause you could get more seats in .
  5. I was sat at earls court in 92 on the main floor
  6. Originally posted by wbarenno:[..]

Yeah real bad , the only one I can think of that I’ve been to was the Coldplay viva la Vida arena tour and it was all seating . Was terrible . Coldplay were dreadful really bad , but then I saw them at glasto 2011 and they blew everyone away .

Seating especially on the floor doesn’t make sense cause everyone stands up anyway
    Inflated prices for seats near the front. BS.

Everything Counts!
  7. Cool pics man
  8. The most famous Pop show. Yes, l said it.