1. Originally posted by MacphistflyBuenos Aires...which tour?
    And I doidn't know that there was a Slane 3
    Well, I was evidently referring to the number of votes that the Slane's version had got...
    And Buenos Aires is 2006-03-02, Vertigo Tour. Soundboard, strongly recommendable.
  2. For me the red rocks version, boston dvd and sorry but i like the Rattle and hum version!
  3. Hi to everybody

I like the Red Rocks version...I think is the better version of SBS...

After I like the boston DVD version and Slane too

see you
  4. i love the sydney one vertigo//06 cos i was there but yer i think the rattle and hum one was awesome!
  5. Originally posted by carolfosterFor me the red rocks version, boston dvd and sorry but i like the Rattle and hum version!
    Hi!!! Welcome to the Forum!! Please introduce yourself, so we can know you better...

I think you misunderstood me. I didn't say that I don't like Rattle And Hum's versio, I simply knew all you like it, so I didn't need all you to say it

PS. Presentation-Post!!
  6. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]Hi!!! Welcome to the Forum!! Please introduce yourself, so we can know you better...

Well LikeASong, I think it's time for you to go at the reception of U2START...
    You're always the first to say "welcome" to new members!

Thank you for your omnipresence here! We need you!

7. Also the PopMart version is wonderful. To me, SBS is like Streets. These songs are great, in every way they can play.
  8. Originally posted by sadb7788Well LikeASong, I think it's time for you to go at the reception of U2START...
    You're always the first to say "welcome" to new members!
    Thank you for your omnipresence here! We need you![/u]
    Hahahaa "to the reception" xD
    Thanks mate!!

PS. you changed your avatar! Now it's harder to find your messages! I think we all must leave our avatars as they are, because we can get some wongs with the changes...
  9. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]
    we can get some wongs with the changes...

*Laughs hysterically*
  10. Thanks to LikeASong (who guided me through some of the best versions of Sunday Bloody Sunday) here are my favourites versions:

1. Slane Castle 2001-09-01
    2. Dortmund 1984-11-21
    3. London 1982-12-06
    4. Saitama 2006-12-04
    5. Daly City 1985-03-08
    6. Chicago 1987 (don't know the exact date)

I love Slane Castle's performance because it was a very good performance, but most of all for that awesome singing speech of Bono!
    Dortmund's and London's performances both are very powerful!
    Saitama's performance is simply awesome!
    The last two are also two powerful performances, very good ones!

11. Originally posted by LikeASongPS. you changed your avatar! Now it's harder to find your messages! I think we all must leave our avatars as they are, because we can get some wongs with the changes...

Oh yes LikeASong, new avatar!
    I know at the beginning is a bit strange to see new avatars, but I love to change it when I need to communicate new emotions to you all! I mean: through the avatar we all say something about ourselves, so when I want to say something other I change it. It's normal to do that!
    Anyway. don't worry! Within a few days you will no more consider my avatar as my NEW avatar...

12. Originally posted by sadb7788Thanks to LikeASong (who guided me through some of the best versions of Sunday Bloody Sunday) here are my favourites versions:

1. Slane Castle 2001-09-01
    2. Dortmund 1984-11-21
    3. London 1982-12-06
    4. Saitama 2006-12-04
    5. Daly City 1985-03-08
    6. Chicago 1987 (don't know the exact date)
    My pleasure!
    The date of Chicago is the cause of my "20th aniversary" post... 1987-04-29, the most famous bootleg of U2 ever... Rock Hottest Ticket!!!
    Originally posted by sadb7788I know at the beginning is a bit strange to see new avatars, but I love to change it when I need to communicate new emotions to you all! I mean: through the avatar we all say something about ourselves, so when I want to say something other I change it. It's normal to do that!
    Anyway. don't worry! Within a few days you will no more consider my avatar as my NEW avatar...
    What is the new emotion you wanna comunicate? The bought of Achtung Baby??

PS. I'll never change my avatar!