1. Originally posted by LikeASong[..]

PS. I'll never change my avatar!

You simply don't have to. Still like that one much But I changed my avatar because i'm really into PopMart at the moment. But Mirrorball Man will return someday
  2. Originally posted by LikeASongWhat is the new emotion you wanna comunicate? The bought of Achtung Baby??

Thanks for the interesting question!
    I just want to communicate that the energy of Achtung Baby is strongly living inside my own life, in this period! I always feel happy, full of energy, full of desire to live life! But also that sometimes I fell a little bit sad for some things that have happened to me recently. So it's a mixture of happy-energy and introspective-sadness, just like Achtung Baby (at least in the way I understanded Achtung Baby. Sorry if you don't agree with this interpretation).

3. Originally posted by sadb7788[..]

Thanks for the interesting question!
    I just want to communicate that the energy of Achtung Baby is strongly living inside my own life, in this period! I always feel happy, full of energy, full of desire to live life! But also that sometimes I fell a little bit sad for some things that have happened to me recently. So it's a mixture of happy-energy and introspective-sadness, just like Achtung Baby (at least in the way I understanded Achtung Baby. Sorry if you don't agree with this interpretation).

I interpretate this album just the on the same way.
  4. Originally posted by MirrorballBoy[..]

I interpretate this album just the on the same way.

5. R&H
  6. red rocks
  7. Red Rocks, then R+H, then ZooTV versions.. worst are how they do it now, then Elevation Tour version.. hearing it played tuned down just never sounded right
  8. Rattle And Hum , Worcester 1983 , Red Rocks 1983 are the best perfomances for me
  9. R&H version
  10. 1986-06-15 - Rast Rutherford
    Bono's best vocal performence ever in this song.

1992-08-16 - W DC
    Bono's Bowie-ish sound really fits the song.
  11. It's 50 years since the events that inspired this song took place

Derry , Jan 30th 1972