1. Well one was recorded on video and the other on film so only so much can be done for the Sydney show. I think the streamed upscaling is about as good as the show can look given the source. I think the improvement is pretty noticeable personally to the point there is no point in ever watching the dvd again.

But nothing will beat a full scale 4K restoration of something filmed on 35mm. Sadly unless Paramount decides to let U2 do something with the footage from Rattle and Hum something like what INXS did isn't possible. They don't have anything filmed in 35mm from back then I don't think.
  2. Originally posted by caruso65:I would just hope we could eventually get something with clear sounding audio. Is it just me or does anyone else have a hard time listening to Sydney from the fan club CDs? In an ideal situation they could release shows from the early and latter legs to get setlist changes.

The dts track is not perfect but MUCH better mixed and mastered than the stereo track. So You can make a stereo downmix from the dts track.
    The matrix from Adelaide is also nice.
  3. I would also love something from the early leg when they played Ultraviolet
  4. If they release a 30th anniversary boxset . I won’t need it but I will most definitely buy it , I’m a sucker for box sets and anything connected to achtung baby