1. Hey U2START,

I saw that Elton John is releasing a B sides complilation soon of collected works this week. Some of my favourite albums are B side collections such as Nirvana: lncesticide, Smashing Pumpkins: Pieces Iscariot, Oasis: The Masterplan, Pearl Jam: Lost Dogs and Anthrax: Attack of the Killer B's.

I suppose this album could be like Medium, Rare and Remastered Part 2 with none of the tracks from that on this. I decided to call it Memory, Man as both a homage to the guitar pedal of Boy and a tip of the hat to the cleverly titled Medium, Rare and Remastered. (I always love the way the British pronounce medium!). Mejeeeum.

So nothing from that 2009 comp on this, heavy on stray studio cuts, no live tracks, only remixes that are single legnth, soundtrack and one offs great. Deep cuts from remasters are great. Lost Dogs is great because it gives continuity to strays. Focus on 2000 onward but nothing from Unreleased and Rare as well. Show me your tracks! Go!
  2. A bump to this thread. Anyone have any suggestions?
  3. U2 stopped releasing b-sides in 2008 and you don't want to include anything from Medium, Rare & Remastered so your album has to be:

01 - The Crystal Ballroom
    02 - Book Of Your Heart
    03 - Lucifer's Hands
    04 - Winter

More like an EP haha
  4. I would add other non album tracks like ordinary love, invisible (the hidden version on SOI). Ahimsa, and even the studio version of mercy. Add that to the above and you’ve got 8 songs, I assume linear meant Winter? Are you gonna wait forever wasn’t released on any of the b sides/unreleased compilations was it? And finally soon so that makes a decent length 10 song album. Think that’s it from the post 2000 era if live stuff isn’t included.

1. Soon
    2. Lucifers Hands
    3. The Crystal Ballroom
    4. Ahimsa
    5. Ordinary Love
    6. Winter
    7. Are You Gonna Wait Forever
    8. Mercy
    9. Book Of Your Heart
    10. Invisible
  5. Those are on the list. I think there are more tracks out there.
  6. There’s a short version of North Star from the transformers film, and there’s if you wear that velvet dress but that’s just Bono as opposed to all of u2 with Jools Holland, that was released in 2002 I think. Here’s North Star
  7. I wish North Star would be released.
  8. Never really got the fuss
  9. I really strong acoustic diddy with some beautiful chord lifts.
  10. It sounded so boring on 360. The first verse is good but the second verse is awful. Glad it’s not seen the light of day other than that Transformers clip which ends at just the right moment.
  11. Originally posted by deanallison:I would add other non album tracks like ordinary love, invisible (the hidden version on SOI). Ahimsa, and even the studio version of mercy. Add that to the above and you’ve got 8 songs, I assume linear meant Winter? Are you gonna wait forever wasn’t released on any of the b sides/unreleased compilations was it? And finally soon so that makes a decent length 10 song album. Think that’s it from the post 2000 era if live stuff isn’t included.

1. Soon
    2. Lucifers Hands
    3. The Crystal Ballroom
    4. Ahimsa
    5. Ordinary Love
    6. Winter
    7. Are You Gonna Wait Forever
    8. Mercy
    9. Book Of Your Heart
    10. Invisible
    Yeah well I was pulling miryclay's leg a bit, of course there are a few more songs to be included (even though none of them are b-sides which was the original point). It's such a lame and poor album, nothing to do with the mentioned Oasis and Pearl Jam's albums which are brilliant.

PS. Yeah I meant Winter instead of Linear, lol. I haven't listened to it in ages and I wrote the wrong name haha
  12. I think Are You Gonna Wait Forever? was released as a B-side to Vertigo (and I must say that I like that song)